Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paris, Here I Come....Kids And All

I started this blog to document my attempts at becoming "French" before going to Paris. I cannot afford to go at this very moment, but I fantasize about the day that I can.

Paris had everything that I love. Food, pastries, fashion, the Eiffel Tower, and a romance language that I will attempt to speak myself. I am planning on doing an Eliza Doolittle transformation. Remember My Fair Lady? That's me. A girl from the mountains who will strive to speak French, dress French, eat French, and live French, to see if I can fool the French when I go to Paris.

I have all of my French cassetts in place, books, fashion catalogues, cookbooks, home decor books, etc. I will do all the research necessary to immerse myself in the French culture here in the United States. I am so excited! Maybe a bit of a mid-life crisis or being a stay-at-home mom for 7 years, not quite sure. I just wanted to take on a new challenge.

Au revoir! VKU5F8D3G63E 'Til next time...........

No comments: